The project aims – is to support HE teachers and HE institutions to design and implement transparent assessment for online learning and recognition of learning outcomes by proposing methodology, guidelines, practical tools and training material to develop their digital competences.
|Project title:||Transparent Assessment for Online Learning by Digitally Competent Professors|
|Project coordinator:||Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania)|
|Contact person at VMU:||A. Volungeviciene firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Project run:||36 moths (January 2022 – December 2024)|
|Project budget:||295 944 Eur|
- Vytautas Magnus University, (Lithuania)
- EDEN Digital Learning Europe Mittetulundusühing, (Estonia)
- FUNDACIO PER A LA UNIVERSITAT OBERTA DE CATALUNYA, (Spain)
- UNIVERSIDADE DE AVEIRO, (Portugal)
- UNIWERSYTET SLASKI, (Poland)
- Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg (DHBW), (Germany)
- Design transparent assessment strategies for online learning in HE. Training material for HE teachers.
- Monitor, support and engage students based on the evidence generated by digital technologies. Training material for HE teachers.
- Ensuring digital and micro credentialization of learning as a part of transparent assessment for recognition of learning outcomes. Training material for HE teachers.
- The guidelines for HE institutions to implement transparent assessment of learning outcomes for online and blended learning, leading to digital and micro-credentials.
- 10 courses for virtual and blended cooperation of consortium institutions.
Synergies among international projects addressing online teaching and learning challenges
Discussion and presentation of the Digiprof project on sustainable development at TGM