The project aims to develop Learning Hub “Digital transformation” to support adult educators and adult education organisations in the path to digital transformation for high-quality inclusive online training corresponding to learners’ needs.
|Project title:||TRANSFORM – Digital transformation in adult education for inclusive online training|
|Project coordinator:||Social Innovation Fund, Lithuania|
|Contact person at VMU:||Prof. Margarita Teresevičienė email@example.com|
|Project run:||3o months (11/2021– 05/2024)|
- GROWTH COOP S.COO. AND., Spain
- MT: Motivation Technologies, Latvia
- ALLI: Athens Lifelong Learning Institute, Greece
- VMU: Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- To support resilience and to build capacity of adult education organisations and their educational staff for implementing the digital transformation to digital transformation for high-quality inclusive online training.
- To develop adult educators’ digital competence for providing the high-quality inclusive online training.
- To assess the adult educators’ digital competence with the possibility to provide micro-credentials.
- To support adult educators-facilitators to provide online training on digital transformation for adult educators.
- To integrate the digital technology to subject-specific online training on gender equality.
- To promote inclusion of adult learners facing gender-discrimination barriers into the labour market and society.