The project aims to develop Learning Hub “Digital transformation” to support adult educators and adult education organisations in the path to digital transformation for high-quality inclusive online training corresponding to learners’ needs.
|TRANSFORM – Digital transformation in adult education for inclusive online training
|Social Innovation Fund, Lithuania
|Contact person at VMU:
|Prof. Margarita Teresevičienė email@example.com
|3o months (01/01/2022– 30/06/2024)
- GROWTH COOP S.COO. AND., Spain
- MT: Motivation Technologies, Latvia
- ALLI: Athens Lifelong Learning Institute, Greece
- VMU: Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- To support resilience and to build capacity of adult education organisations and their educational staff for implementing the digital transformation to digital transformation for high-quality inclusive online training.
- To develop adult educators’ digital competence for providing the high-quality inclusive online training.
- To assess the adult educators’ digital competence with the possibility to provide micro-credentials.
- To support adult educators-facilitators to provide online training on digital transformation for adult educators.
- To integrate the digital technology to subject-specific online training on gender equality.
- To promote inclusion of adult learners facing gender-discrimination barriers into the labour market and society.