Open Education Week March 2-6
Open Education Week is a celebration of the global Open Education Movement, aiming to raise awareness about the movement and its impact on teaching and learning worldwide, the free and open educational opportunities that exist for everyone, everywhere. We want to highlight how open education can help people meet their goals in education, to develop skills and knowledge for work, supporting formal studies, learning for personal interest, or looking for teaching resources.
The week-long event on March 2-6 spotlights amazing work from over a dozen categories including live, face-to-face events, webinars, projects, and resources.
6 ONLINE EVENTS HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED TO DISCUSS:
- OER and Open Pedagogies – Best Practices– 13:00 CET, March 2, 2020
- Open Education Recognition and Credentials – 12:00 CET, March 3, 2020
- Open Education Technologies – 13:00 CET, March 4, 2020
- Open Education for Civil Engagement and Democracy – 13:00 CET, March 4, 2020
- Unboxing the Textbook for an Open World – 13:00 CET, March 5, 2020
- Microlearning and Quality for Lifelong Learning in the Digital Age – 13:00 CET, March 6, 2020
Participation is open! Detailed program can be found here