The aim of this project is to open university studies for VM by training teachers and academic staff on how to design master study program curriculum using OER and applying correct licensing, how to establish collaborative trusted relationships in curriculum designing for multicultural exchange and how to integrate these opening education innovations in every day practices. In order to reach this aim, the following objectives will be met in the project:
|Project title:||OUVM, Opening Universities for Virtual Mobility|
|Project web page:||http://openstudies.eu/|
|Project coordinator:||Vytautas Magnus university (VMU)|
|Contact person at VMU:||A.Volungeviciene email@example.com|
|Project run:||24 moths (September 1, 2014 – August 31, 2016)|
|Total cost:||277 455 €|
- Vytautas Magnus university, Lithuania
- University of Pavia, Italy
- University of Oviedo, Spain
- University of Leuven, Belgium
- University of Aberta, Portugal
In order to reach this aim, the following objectives will be met in the project:
- Training material for teachers and university staff will be developed on VM curriculum designing using, OER and creative commons (CC) licenses.
- Staff from consortium universities will be trained during short – term mobility visits on VM curriculum designing (using OER and CC licenses).
- Consortium universities will develop VM curriculum (modules) for a Master degree program (field – Education sciences) in a collaborative way by teachers from consortium universities. Each partner will lead the development of at least 2 modules. In total we plan to have a master level study program in Education science composed of 10 modules. The modules will be developed using the best experience from the partners’ universities in the field of education, ICT, management and etc. which means that the program will be interdisciplinary, covering modules from the field of education, IT, management, etc. It will be used as a unique on-line program or splitted and used by modules. It could be implemented later by each partner individually or in cooperation with one or two partners. During the project period, the partners will decide and agree on the intellectual property rights, further implementation of this program and other related issues.
- Curriculum developed for master program will be implemented in VM mode with Master students from consortium institutions.