The main goal of the project is to innovatively implement ICT-based learning materials, remote experiments, and e-didactic methods into formal and non-formal lifelong learning settings. It will enhance and modernize science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) curricula, foster student creativity and motivation, and develop professional skills and insights about the impact of evolving technologies.
|Project title:||OLAREX: Open Learning Approach with Remote Experiments|
|Project web page:||http://www.olarex.eu|
|Project coordinator:||University Deusto, Spain
|Contact person at VDU:||Doc. Dr. Airina Volungevičienė, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Project run:||24 months (11/01/2011 – 10/31/2013)|
- Vytautas Magnus University (LT)
- P. Andrés Urdaneta School (ES) (http://www.colegiourdaneta.com/web/colegio-urdaneta/home)
- Europa Media Non-Profit Ltd (HU) (http://www.europamedia.org/)
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences (AT) (http://www.fh-kaernten.at/en.html)
- BG/BRG Peraustrasse (AT) (http://www.peraugym.at/)
- National Polytechnic Museum (BG) (http://www.polytechnicmuseum.org/index.php?option=com_datsogallery&Itemi…)
- Radomska Szkoła Wyższa (PL) (http://rsw.edu.pl/)
The organized training courses for teachers, future authors of learning materials and modules, and museum employees will build the e-didactic competences in the STEM by providing remote lab work explanations, offering practically-oriented approaches for strengthening educational programs and technical practices.