How to create the course
Teacher has to send a request to register the course in VMU Moodle virtual learning environment:
- Login to VMU Moodle (http://moodle.vdu.lt)
- Click on “Course request” in the “TEACHERS ONLY” box on the left (direct link:http://moodle.vdu.lt/course/request.php)
- Fill the form with details of the course you are requesting;
- In section “Supporting information to help the administrator evaluate this request”, please provide information about:
- faculty, study level and study program of the course you are requesting;
- all teachers and assistants of the course (if there are more than one).
- Administrator will review and accept your request. Confirmation will be send by e-mail.
A course enrolment key allows students to enrol themselves into a course. Moodle administrator provides a teacher unique enrolment key of the course. Teacher gives this key to the students during introduction lecture (please, do not send this unique enrolment key to all FirstClass conferences).