The project aims to foster the open collaboration of HE teachers and VET trainers to design online, open and collaborative learning activities for diverse target groups embedding digital, social, and intercultural competences.
|Project title:||Vocational Online Collaboration for Active Learning (VOCAL)|
|Project web page:||http://www.vocalerasmus.eu|
|Project coordinator:||Budapest University of Technology and Economics – BME|
|Contact person at VMU:||A.Volungeviciene firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Project run:||24 moths (November 1, 2016 – October 31, 2018)|
- Vytautas Magnus University – VMU, Lithuania
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics – BME, Hungary
- Baden-Würtemberg Cooperative State University Heilbronn – DHBW, Germany
- Universidad de la Iglesia de Deusto – UDEUSTO, Spain
- Lithuanian Association of Distance and e-Learning – LieDM, Lithuania
In order to meet this aim, the partnership will develop training materials and organise face-to-face, week long training events where teachers and trainers will be able to
- develop skills to digitalise quality learning resources, to design online collaborative learning activities embedding digital, social, and intercultural competence development, and to tutor international, intercultural diverse learner groups,
- collaborate designing mutually online and open curriculum for diverse international learner groups, and
- establish open educational practices for future references.
The project will enhance access to training for all through C-VET developing online and open curriculum and empowering teacher and trainer collaboration.