To encourage virtual mobility to allow the Metal workers undergo sector changes, taking advantage of their knowledge acquired in previous trainings and jobs, as well as to allow workers move from low-qualified jobs to others with higher contents in the same sector, thus providing higher added value to their performance.
|Project title:||MEVEL, Fostering the Virtual Mobility within the Metal Sector|
|Project coordinator:||Federacion Vizcaina Empresas Del Melat (FVEM)|
|Contact person at VMU:||A.Volungevičienė, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Project run:||23 moths (October, 2013 – September, 2015)|
|Total cost:||290 759 €|
- Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas, Lithuania
- FONDO FORMACIÓN EUSKADI, Spain
- INSTITUTO VASCO DE LAS CUALIFICACIONES Y LA FORMACIÓN PROFESIONAL, Spain
- Berufsförderungsinstitut Steiermark, Austria
- Confindustria Veneto SIAV Spa, Italy
- POINT Proje Insaat Taahhut Muhendislik ve Ticaret Ltd.Sti. [POINT LLC], Turkey
MeVeL will adapt and transfer the methodology and tools of TeaCamp project (502102-LLP-1-2009-1-LT-ERASMUS-EVC) from the academic to the productive field, to design a Virtual mobility learning environment to facilitate development, management and implementation of virtual mobility in Metal workers and by improving their virtual mobility competences.