Adobe Connect for teachers
CHECKING COMPUTER COMPATIBILITY
It‘s a good practice and recommended process to check your computer’s compatibility of running Adobe Connect. You can achieve this by clicking the following link: https://ac.vdu.lt/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. After the test you‘ll be suggested to install plugins (if needed).
Within this manual you‘ll find following information of how to:
- Connect to Adobe Connect
- Check your sound system
- Turn on microphone
- Turn on webcam and start broadcasting your video stream
- Choose the document you want to share/program or a whole desktop
- Turn on microphone rights to participants
- Turn on webcam rights to participants
- Make a recording
- Stop the recording
- Share a link of a recording to students
ADOBE CONNECT MANUAL
List of tested and recommended plugins and how to use them in meetings.
If you have any issues with your recordings this tool might help to solve them using this manual.