An international scientific conference was held in Kaunas
An international scientific conference was held in Kaunas on November 9-10 organized by International conference “Open Professional Collaboration for Open Classroom”. Conference aims to discuss challenges of open professional collaboration for open classroom development in higher education, adult learning, school education and VET & companies.
In Conference discused how the following topics and challenges are met in all levels of education:
- Open Education: trends, resources, practices and challenges
- From Open Educational Resorces to Open Educational Practices
- Open learning for personal, professional and societal development
- Digitally competent teacher and learner
- Transforming curriculum for Open Classroom
Open Professional Collaboration Sessions:
- School education. How Technologies can Enhance Learning at School?
- Higher education. Flexibility of Higher Education through Open Learning
- Adult learning. Open Learning for Adults
- VET & companies. Professional Development in Digital Age
In conference was attended by 225 people from 19 countries.
More information about conference her